In 2015, I was part of a team who taught a Minor called Trends in Marketing to International Business and Management Studies Bachelor students at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
My 3 weeks of workshops focussed around Trends in Digital Marketing, where I mostly covered the importance of content marketing.
The student’s final assignment was an essay on their chosen trend. Though I unfortunately can’t share the student essays, it’s interesting to see the titles and topics they chose:
- Usage of content marketing for B2B marketing
- Effects of ad blocking on online advertising
- Niche social media networks
- User generated content: effects and applications in marketing
- Digitised marketing automation
- Niche is the new black – why marketers should utilise niche social media in order to avoid clutter and target customers more effectively
- The importance of SEO in B2B marketing
- IoT will revolutionise the Marketing Landscape
- Is Content King?
- Snapchat app as a marketing platform
- The marketing trend blogger
It was a pleasure to read all these essays.