I’m a community addict, I love (co)creating and contributing to communities online and offline. Many people who work with me often also find value in connecting with my communities.
Communities which I have founded and am a community leader for:
- Dutch Australian: for those with a connection to both countries
- Professional Parents Network: Family. Work. Balance.
- Culture and Kids: Raising global citizens
- Kids English Club NL: A community for children (and their parents) to practice and improve their English language skills
Communities which I am a member of , a regular contributor to or follow closely:
- TEDx: I’m a (live) TEDx addict, click to find out why
- Delft MaMa: I was one of the original DelftMamas in 2007 which supports international parents in Delft, the Netherlands.
- Amsterdam Mamas and Amsterdam Business Mamas
- LinkedInLocal The Hague
- Facebook Community Leadership Circles Amsterdam
- Rise & Lead Women
- SPARK Women Amsterdam
- Social Media Examiner
- Women Talk Tech
Communities which I have been a member of in the past and am currently less active with, but recommend:
- WBII (Women’s Business Initiative International, The Hague)
- Connecting Women The Hague
- Women Economic Forum
- Code to Change
- We Connect