Hi there! I’ve been writing regularly about elearning more more than a year now and realised it might be handy to have a list of elearning platforms with a little about each.
Feel free to add to this list in a comment below, or let me know your thoughts about any of these! In no particular order yet, but as the list grows, I will perhaps organise it into elearning platforms most suitable for those learning, those who want to teach, small business and corporate.
This is a working list, mostly with their own taglines. I will also add in comments on each as I experience them.
Elearning (Online Learning) Complete List (so far!):
- FutureLearn: Free online courses from top universities and specialist organisations
- Udemy: over 7 million students and 30,000 courses on a very wide range of topics
- Skillshare: Learn real world practical skills
- CreativeLive: Free live online creative classes
- Coursera: Free Online courses from top universities
- edX: Free online courses from the world’s best universities
- Khan Academy: learn math, biology, chemistry, economics, art history and almost anything for free
- Lynda: Online video tutorials and training
- Alison: 750+ Free online courses
- Teachable: Create and sell online courses (used to be called Fedora)
- Sensei: A WordPress Plugin that allows you to build and sell courses on your website
- Pluralsight: Tech and Creative Training Library
- Open Learn: Free learning from The Open University UK
- Have one to add? Please comment below or contact me
Some other lists I will work on soon (again feel free to add your recommendations or ask questions in comments)
Top Ten Elearning Platforms:
My Five Favourite Elearning Platforms
Elearning for Entrepreneurs:
Elearning for Qualifications: